Panther Island Pavilion hosts various events throughout the year that support a number of nonprofits. In 2018, over $2.2 million was raised during the events. We can’t wait to see the total amount raised in 2019!
Check out the list of fall walks and runs coming to Fort Worth and register, create a team and/or donate to a cause!
- September 21 St. Jude Walk/ Run to End Childhood Cancer – Join supporters in communities across the nation during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month for this family-friendly event that raises funds to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, where families never receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food.
- October 19 Step Up For Down Syndrome – The walk supports individuals with Down Syndrome and their caregivers through education, outreach, support, engagement, the exchange of ideas and experiences, and social opportunities.
- October 26 Walk to End Alzheimer’s – the world’s largest event to raises awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support, and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
- November 10 Fort Worth Marathon – the Marathon is an annual running event that raises funds to fight childhood obesity in the Tarrant County area and in the school systems.
- November 16 JDRF One Walk – When you join one of the hundreds of JDRF One Walks across the country, the money you raise will support JDRF, the leading global organization funding T1D research.
- November 23 Pumpkin Spice 5K, 10K, & Half Marathon – Join us for the most festive fall 5k, 10k & Half Marathon of the season. Our swag is sweet and our afterparty is spicy.